Wednesday, February 10, 2016

First Post!

Welcome to my Food Adventure!  For me, food holds so many meanings.  Food can show love, people eat when they are depressed, people celebrate with food, when people are mourning people bring food, soup when people are sick, when you eat a certain something it can conjure up certain memories.  I love that food isn't just something that you eat.  I love that food has history and reason.  In this blog, I will share with you my love for food, my love for discovering new foods, my love for cooking and my recipes, and what gadgets and cookware I love.  I will share with you what foods my 3 sons and my husband love and I will share with you what they cook too.  I hope you have as much fun as I do on my Food Adventure.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment