Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pit Cue The Cookbook

I recently ordered this book off of Amazon (but you can order it from my Add Libra store at the bottom of my blog) and I haven't been able to put it down!  This isn't just any ol' cookbook, this is a history, a story of four blokes from London wanting to bring Bar B Que "across the pond".  They studied the history of Bar B Que: Where it originated, who brought it to the US and why people smoke and cure meat. They came to the US to study the different kinds of BBQ, and there are a lot! They also studied whiskey and bourbon (which goes hand in hand with grilling and meat, I think.)  They figured out the importance of knowing where their meat comes from and they also have learned the importance of having a stress free, free range, healthy animal that they will serve.  Very inspirational and very fun.

I am so excited to start cooking from this cookbook.  The recipes look easy and tasty!  I will let you know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment